almost 2 years ago
exciting, you're almost there!
- The next video check in will start in 15 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgUbQnJkdc
- The final check in will start today at 5.00 PM CEST here: https://youtu.be/cxopEBCn8YA
- Join our digital party with DJ Oliver Sylo right afterwards here: https://youtu.be/yDp-pR9UCks
Here are some final infos about submissions and deadlines (you can also read them here).
All submissions are due before April 19th, 11.30 PM CET.
Please check your local time in case you are joining us from a different time zone (which I hope you do along with all the others living in the CEST area).
To showcase your prototype, you'll need to upload a 2-minute video pitch which will include a demo or walkthrough of your product. Remember to address the relevant judging criteria. Do also upload it on YouTube or Vimeo and enter the link in your submission.
We encourage submissions to include information on how the product incorporates feedback from envisaged end users.
Any and all tech stacks are welcome, but we encourage teams to build on tech stacks that are easy to scale and commonly used. Any necessary supplementary files, such as installation files or instructions, should be included with the submission as a single file or a zip.
In your submission, include this and the overall project documentation:
- 2 minute video pitch (upload on YouTube or Vimeo and post link)
- the initial idea and why you want to build this
- what the product does
- how you built it and with what tech stack, tools, APIs
- what were the biggest challenges while building it?
- how did you solve them?
- what are you proud of about this product
- what are the next steps for the product after the HR Hackathon online?
- if open source: Link to Github repo
Thanks and good luck everyone!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.