over 2 years ago
I hope you are all ok.
Here's a quick reminder for you to join our event Slack in case you haven't done so yet.
Very happy to welcome you there!
Here's the link: https://join.slack.com/t/hrhackathon-community/shared_invite/zt-daeg5oid-rX27y2DfSvXzqSwVXMWu0A
The next update from me you will receive on Monday, April 13th, about the opening of the project idea pitch phase.
Here are some things you can think about before pitching your idea:
- Think about a cool project idea you would like to work on during the HR Hackathon online.
- What kind of product would improve your work life?
- What would you like to change in your current work life?
- What tool would improve the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, employee feedback cycle, the data security and storage so that organisations, employees, freelancers and job seekers will have better and safer working conditions, in particular in light of Covid-19?
- As a rule of thumb for project ideas, let your imagination fly: Come up with the craziest thing you'd love to build for HR, employees, freelancers or job seekers in these crazy times.
- The crazier the idea, the better it will point out the direction in which HR Tech is heading.
- You might create the next big thing!
The HR Hackathon online is the safe environment to test your idea even if you think it's completely wild.
Try it out!
Get familiar with the submissions requirements and judging criteria right here on DevPost.
Have fun, and invite your friends to sign up, too.
Looking forward to e-meeting you all soon!
Kind regards from Strasbourg,
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.